Monday, March 9, 2015

Sho Shu Martial Arts Week 6

Training was okay this week. I have decided that in addition to my Shou Shu Martial Arts training, I was going to make some positive changes in my life.

The first change was to eat healthier. I have been doing a lot of Shou Shu Martial Arts. It has made my physical body slightly stronger and more balanced, but if my insides are not up to par, then nothing I do is worth it.The biggest changes I have made was to add a lot more whole foods to my diet. I have been eating a lot of raw fruits and vegetables and even created a little fun treat. I have made the changes for myself but my girls liked what I am doing and decided to join.

Here is one recipe option I have for breakfast. Very health and during the summer a lot of fun.

Ingredients:

  • Edible:
    • 1 mango diced
    • 2 peaches diced
    • 1 tsp ground flaxseed
  • Tools:
    • Blender
    • 4 cups
    • 4 popsicle sticks

Directions:

  • Take the diced peach and mango and place in blender
  • Once blended, add a teaspoon of ground flaxseed 
  • Split into four and place into cups
  • Add the popsicle sticks and freeze
When the are all frozen, they make a really tasty breakfast treat. Super health and filling. 

Although this is the combo my girls liked best, feel free to try your own combinations.

Training for Shou Shu Martial Arts is a lot of fun. Although my ouside has been getting more toned and physically fit, I noticed my insides were not up to par. Changing my diet to include healthier options has made me feel better both on the inside as well as on the outside.

What are some healthy breakfasts you would like to share?

Dont forget the Giveaway


for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment